Top 3 Vitamins For Amazing Skin

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Share on whatsapp
Do you want clear and healthy skin? Listen in to today’s Five-Minute Friday to hear Dr. Kay give her expert opinion on the most beneficial vitamins you should be taking right now! From good heart health, to clear and glowing skin, vitamins play an important role in keeping you healthy, not only on the inside, but on the outside as well! It’s important to think not only about vitamins for your body and blood stream, but for your skin too. Along with taking these vitamins daily, you should also make sure you keep a balanced diet to keep your overall health on the right track. Dr. Kay suggests having 80% of your diet be clean & green and the other 20% be carbs and sugars in order to maintain longevity. Power ingredients are key to beautiful skin for all people! Have a question or something you’d like covered on the podcast? Send me a DM or email info@beautybydrkay.com 
 
 
Click Here to purchase my KD Internal Radiance Collagen Powder! 
Click Here to purchase my Hair, Skin, & Nails Vitamins! 
Click Here to check out my Instagram! 
Click Here to check out my skincare products! 
Click Here to listen to more podcasts!  

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Share on whatsapp