Why do we put so much effort into contouring our facial structures? Did you know that your cheekbones are responsible for 70% of your beauty? If you’re interested in facial contouring, here are some ways you can do so!
- Use a bronzer to highlight your cheekbones. A bronzer is one of the go-to makeup products you need in your makeup bag. It provides the illusion of a lifted cheek if you apply this product to the apple of your cheekbone while giving your look a finishing touch.
- Get fillers done. Did you know that in 2018, around 2.7 million injection procedures were performed? One of these procedures includes cheek fillers, which are great for adding volume around your cheekbone area and giving you a more defined bone structure. Some people have severe smile lines, due to aging and loss of collagen, and they become very prominent in pictures. Cheek fillers can smooth out those lines and wrinkles, making your upper face the center of attention. As women hit their 40’s and 50’s, they lose almost a centimeter of their bone structure, and they suffer from bone density loss and osteoporosis changes. For my patients, I usually like to pair cheek fillers with jawline fillers to accentuate their facial structure. Fillers are an optimal decision for you if you are not ready for cosmetic surgery and they last 12-18 months. When I contour my patient’s faces, I like to do subtle work for them, because it’s important to honor their face, style, and individuality.
- Melt away the fat with Kybella. This is a non-surgical procedure that can eliminate stubborn fat such as your double chin or attack heavy jowling. Any area is possible for this procedure as long as it is the size of a credit card such as banana rolls, lower stomach, knees, and bra straps.
- Tighten your skin with ThermiSmooth. If you are uncomfortable with any needles, try out a ThermiSmooth treatment! This procedure requires heating your skin with a handpick and using radio frequency. By doing so, it can smooth out your fine lines, wrinkles, and any sagging skin. ThermiSmooth can tighten your skin and provide your face with a firmer appearance. This treatment stimulates collagen production and targets other areas such as the buttocks, chest, thighs, arms, and back.
- Use skincare tools. You can utilize a beauty facial roller to promote lymphatic drainage and improve product absorption. These rollers can reduce any puffiness on your face to give it a slimmer appearance. However, results will start to show if this routine is done consistently.
- Last, but not least, eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water. Intaking a healthy amount of water can play a role in reducing facial fat. It can help you manage how much you eat and reduce bloating.
How are you contouring your facial features? If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and I am more than happy to help!