Directions for use: Apply a generous coat to bare lips a minimum of 2x a day, staying inside the lip line. Visible volume and natural color typically last 1-2 hours. Individual results may vary.
Caution: For lip application only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation persists. Avoid any contact with eyes. This product delivers a temporary tingling sensation to the lips. Only use the product inside the line of your lips.
- Active Ingredients: Homosalate 15.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
- Ceramides, Herbal Vitamins and Conditioners
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB and free radical damage to promote long term lip health
- Easily penetrates skin to deeply moisturize
- High molecular weight: retains water on the lip’s surface forming a protective barrier and keeping moisture locked in
- Supports healthy collagen production, improving the appearance of fine lines on the surface of lips
- Improves softness and texture of the lips, helping to repair dryness
Special Ingredient: Green Tea
What are the therapeutic benefits of green tea?
- Green Tea has been the subject of numerous studies published in prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals since the 1960’s
- Green Tea Polyphenols, (GTP) the active ingredient in green tea, provide the most powerful combination of speed and potency, and they deliver the broadest antioxidant benefits
- High concentrations of GTP need to be applied topically in order to get into the dermis to be therapeutic
Medical studies: used the concentrated polyphenol fraction isolated from the camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf with most isolates purified to 80% or greater
Our products: Formulated with the whole polyphenol fraction purified to 90% the highest purified form available