The KD Acne Kit contains the Clear It Up Clarifying Acne Wash, Wipe Away the Day Treatment Pads, Smooth & Soothe Sheer Moisturizer, and the Zap It Acne Spot Treatment Gel. Suitable for all skin types, these products form four easy skincare steps to fight youth and adult acne.
- The KD Clear It Up Acne Clarifying Wash fights blemishes with a combination of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and other natural ingredients. This product is tough on acne, but designed with special properties to allow the skin to heal.
- The KD Wipe Away the Day Acne Treatment Pads (60 Pads) are specially formulated with a powerful glycolic and salicylic acid combination to fight acne. This solution is non-comedogenic.
- The KD Smooth & Soothe Sheer Moisturizer is lightweight, enriched moisturizer that’s perfect for everyday use.
- KD Zap It Acne Spot Treatment Gel repairs and eliminates breakouts by deeply penetrating the skin with a gentle, physician-grade formula.
- Salicylic and Glycolic Acid: Unplugs and Refines pores
- Witch Hazel: Relieves inflammation
- Vitamin A, C, & E: Protects and Nourishes skin
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Fights blemishes; antibacterial
HOW TO APPLY
Use Acne Wash, Treatment Pads, and Moisturizer 2 times daily. Apply Acne Spot Treatment Gel on any affected areas in the evening before moisturizing.
Social media star and singer Loren Gray has cleared her skin in just a month with the KD Acne Kit!
Want to learn more about how to deal with acne? Listen to Dr. Kay’s BeautyBytes podcast episode here where she discusses the best ways to combat acne and what ingredients you want to look out for in skincare products.
Medical grade products use the best ingredients that are safe and can penetrate the top layers of your skin. They are stronger and therefore more effective, helping you get better results. They can help you address the areas of your concern and improve your skin! Dr. Kay currently sells her own skincare line, KD Skin, an innovative medical-grade skin care line which emphasizes the science of vibrant, sexy skin at every age. Some items, like our KD Brightening Pads for Sensitive Areas, are prepared right in our office by our nursing staff. Check out our store to find products that will help you get the results you want! Shop now!