Spray mist onto skin and allow to dry. Apply as often as necessary or as directed by your doctor
When to use:
Soothe skin irritations
Refresh dull, tired skin
After cleansing or shaving
To reset makeup
Support post-procedure healing
- Emollients & Humectants
- Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free)
- Green Tea & Ascorbic Acid
- Sea Salt
- Plant Extracts: Comfrey, Chamomile, Lavender
BENEFITS OF ALCOHOL-FREE WITCH HAZEL
- Made by steam extraction (like a tea), unlike the type sold at drugstores
- When witch hazel is extracted with water (steam), different compounds are obtained than from witch hazel which has been solvent-extracted with alcohol or another solvent.
- Rich in soothing tannins, like a teabag is used to reduce puffiness around the eyes
- Brightens & calms the skin
- Used by celebrity makeup artists around the world
- Brightening and hydrating mist
- Enhances and soothes the appearance of lackluster skin
- The lavender extract used is not perfume – it is a steam extracted, triple distilled (purified) cut of lavender.
- It has been used in Topix products for over 15 years without reports of irritation or sensitivity.
- Emollients & Humectants provide gentle hydration and skin conditioning, imparting a smooth skin feel
- Witch Hazel helps to calm skin, remove excess oil and tighten pores for a smoother appearance
- Green Tea & Ascorbic Acid provide antioxidant benefits to help brighten and calm skin while quenching harmful free radicals
- Sea Salt micronutrient helps to enhance skin tone and neutralize impurities without drying skin
- Plant extracts soothe and comfort irritated skin, promote a healthy skin balance and help improve skin tone
Purified Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis Virgiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.