I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on Brittany Krystle’s podcast, Beyond Influential! Brittany and Danielle visited my office back in March for the first time and quickly became friends. Their magnetic personalities and business savviness is truly inspiring and they’ve provided happily shared their wealth of knowledge since the first time we met. This episode was in the works for a while now and I’m excited to share it with you!
This episode discusses my stance on injectables and the stigma that surrounds them, working with influencers, and why it is important to protect and maintain your personal brand. Brittany’s podcast not only highlights branding and business but the people behind some of very successful brands. Click here to view the podcast page or listen below!
What this podcast covers:
- how content has changed her business
- her content process and how she’s branded herself
- how she’s running (and now scaling!) her business to keep up with demand
- who is influencing what people want to look like
- influencer marketing – both working with influencers and as one herself
- how she can reconcile body positivity with the fact that she’s making changes to others
- what she tells teenagers who want work done
- when and how she says no to patients & more!