Should I Use Latisse?
Patients suffering from hypotrichosis or an inadequate amount of eyelashes can find comfort in knowing Dr. Kay offers Latisse® for purchase in our Pasadena office or online. Latisse® is known as the only FDA-approved treatment that has been proven to effectively grow your lashes. When used consistently, users begin to notice longer, fuller, darker lashes at 4 weeks, with full results at 16 weeks.
How Does Latisse Work?
Latisse® is an easy to use, once-a-day treatment you apply to the base of your upper eyelashes. Patients in a clinical trial saw results gradually over time (starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks). Grow longer, darker and fuller lashes with Latisse®. Most are good candidates for Latisse®. We require a virtual or in-person consultation for all first-time Latisse® patients. Click here to schedule a consultation!
Click here for How to Apply Video files
1) Before applying Latisse®, wash your face and remove your makeup and contact lenses, and apply all your other facial skincare products that you want to use.
2) First remove the Latisse applicator from the tray. Then hold the applicator sideways and place a single drop of Latisse solution on your applicator brush.
3) Apply Latisse® by gently brushing the applicator along the skin at the base of your lashes (this is where the eyelash meets the skin).
Latisse® Pro Tip: Start at the inner part of your lash line and move towards the outer part.
4) Blot any excess Latisse® with a tissue or absorbent cloth.
5) Dispose of your Latisse® applicator after each use.
Active ingredient: bimatoprost
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 – 7.8.
Marketing Collateral: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YOADzEAcf14aKJxv4qs_f6v41BI9ce73
Join Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions loyalty program, and every Latisse® 5mL kit earns you $10 off your next one.
- Our office is exclusively authorized to sell Latisse in the Pasadena area.
- Earn and redeem Brilliant Distinctions points with us on all Latisse® and use points towards other Brilliant Distinctions product lines like Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, Kybella, and more!
Why do I need a prescription for Latisse®?
Latisse is the only FDA-approved prescription lash growth treatment that is safe for use on the eyes. This lash growth serum should on be obtained through an authorized physician’s office and requires pre-screening from our office before you may purchase.
Can Latisse® change the color of my eyes?
In clinical trials for Latisse, less than 1-2% of patients experienced side effects resulting in a darkening of the eye color. Latisse should only be applied to the eyelids.