For large areas of the body, apply very sparingly, using a pea-sized amount for each affected section, twice a day or as directed by your physician. For targeted areas (feet, hands, elbows, knees): Apply a quarter-sized amount to dry, cracked, hardened or callused sections twice a day or as directed by your physician. For best results on thickened skin on feet, apply generously and cover overnight.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid which helps to support cell turnover via epidermal exfoliation for smoother-looking, softer skin
- Hydrophilic, possessing a very high water-binding capacity, helps to reduce the amount of water lost throughout the skin. Exfoliates dead skin improving cell turnover of the epidermis
PAPAIN AND BROMELAIN
- Proteolytic enzymes which loosen and remove scales and dead skin exposing fresh, healthy, moist skin
HEXANOYL DIPEPTIDE-3 AND NORLEUCINE ACETATE
- Promote exfoliation to quickly remove dry, hardened skin
- 19 amino acids proportioned biomimetically as they appear in healthy skin comprise the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). These hydrophilic amino acids bind moisture to the skin keeping it soft and refreshed