Please follow these instructions to see the best results from your treatments.
- Please remain in an upright position for 3 - 4 hours after your procedure, without lying down. This allows the injections to settle in the proper location. You should sleep slightly elevated on 1 or 2 pillows in the evening.
- Please avoid excessive facial expressions for the remainder of the day.
- Please avoid facials and facial massages for one week, as this can disperse your injections.
- You may use ice at injection sites the day of your treatment for comfort and bruising, just be sure to press lightly.
- Remember to wear sunglasses in the sun, as your injections will prevent you from squinting, frowning, and furrowing.
- Your injections will begin to take effect after 48 hours, and will be fully effective in 7 days. This will erase your frown lines and relax your face. Each person is different, but this treatment should last around 4 months.
Lip & Under Eye Filler
- Ice area for first day for 30 min. Ice is helpful every 2 hours for 30 min at a time. 2 - 3 times a day is plenty.
- Light aerobic exercises only for the first two days post-treatment.
- Avoid saunas -- minimal sweating recommended.
- Gently massage any visual lumps or nodules daily for a week.
- Avoid salty foods and alcohol during first two weeks post-treatment.