MY NAME IS DR. KAY AND I'M A PHYSICIAN AND FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON BASED IN LA. I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE LOOK AND FEEL THEIR BEST! CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYBYDRKAY TO SEE SOME OF MY WORK.
Is glowing, fresh skin on your Christmas wishlist? If so, look no further! If you're seeking an easy way to revitalize your skin this holiday season and haven't tried glycolic acid products, you must!
Glycolic acid is naturally occurring substance derived from sugarcane and belongs to a class of chemical compounds called Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). AHAs work to dissolve the bonds that hold together upper skin cells to reveal newer, fresher-looking skin.
Here are some reasons YOU should be using glycolic acid in your beauty routine:
- It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- It accelerates the skin healing process
- It repairs damage to skin cells
- It penetrates the skin and removes the top layer of dead, dull skin
- It rejuvenates, repairs, and rebuilds new skin
- It exfoliates and cleanses pores
- It leads to glowing, more youthful skin
- It's safe for sensitive skin
Regardless of your age, race, or gender, glycolic acid has SO many benefits and should be a part of every person's skincare routine. My recommendation? My Ultra Glow Peel Pads - with 20% glycolic acid, they're a convenient treatment that can be done at your own home before you go to bed. Apply twice a week for fresh, glowing skin. The perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season!
Thanks for reading! Check out what I'm sharing on Instagram! @beautybydrkay