Before You Visit
We're so excited to have you join us in the office! Here are a few tips on the best ways to prepare for your visit.
Consultations with Dr. Kay are always free - we just require a $50 reservation fee which will be collected when you schedule your appointment. This $50 goes towards your procedure on the day of your visit. (Please note - advanced procedures require a $150 reservation fee which still goes towards the procedure).
Beauty consultations include before and after photos, a full beauty evaluation, and recommendations for future visits. Please expect to spend a few hours with us! Free wifi is available in our lobby as well as complimentary coffee upon request.
Please follow these instructions prior to your appointment:
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages at least a day before treatment, as alcohol may increase bruising risk.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood-thinning medications, if possible, 2 weeks before treatment, as blood-thinning effects can increase bruising and swelling risk. (Aspirin, Vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginsent, St. John's Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, and other NSAIDS).
- Try to schedule appointment two weeks before special events, as swelling can take up to two weeks to resolve.
- Eat well and stay hydrated before your appointment.
- Do not come in with makeup applied, or be prepared to remove it.