THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING DR. KAY DURAIRAJ
Dr. Kay Durairaj is a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and specialist of head and neck surgery. She completed her surgical training at UCLA and is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Kay is specially qualified to treat a full range of ENT medical and surgical problems. Her other specialties include ear disease, and hearing disorders, cancers of the head, neck and facial skin, sinus surgery and allergies, radio frequency surgery for snoring, sleep apnea and voice disorders.
As both an artist and a surgeon, we help make our patients look and feel their best, Dr. Kay offers both surgical and non surgical cosmetic procedures such as Botox and facial fillers, as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, laser surgery of the face and facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Kay is committed to enhancing your features in the most natural and subtle ways. We pride ourselves in modern technology with traditional techniques.
Our mission is to help our patients accomplish these goals in a painless, compassionate, and efficient way. We aim to educate our patients in a safe environment while offering them necessary comprehensive care.
Dr. Kay's Certifications and Affiliations
- Board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and specialist of head and neck surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Medical staff at Huntington Memorial Hospital, Arcadia Methodist Hospital, St. Joseph's Medical Center, and Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Education and Awards
- Graduate of UCLA's Department of Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery program, one of the top five programs in the nation
- Medical education and undergraduate training at USC where she was in the top 10% of her graduating class
- Became member and co-president of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medical Honor Society
- Presented the Dean's Award for Excellence by the USC School of Medicine
Dr. Kay specializes in offering both surgical and non-surgical solutions for her patients. She believes in natural results which help her patients look younger and healthier. She is a native Southern California woman who has taken lots of pride in her career as a medical professional.
All in all, Dr. Kay is passionate in helping her patients achieve health and peace of mind. She is dedicated to contributing her time and energy to provide comprehensive and excellent medical care.
IN THE COMMUNITY
IN THE MEDIA
- Pasadena Magazine's Top Doctors